Fits any shape of hand and remains snugly in place, regardless of the position or movement of your hand, all made possible by Fit39's revolutionary material.
Our patented synthetic leather provides excellent grip in all weathers, particularly in the rain when, on contact with moisture, it holds onto the club even more tightly.
Glove's lifespan more than doubled compared to other brands. Not easily worn out after extended use, especially in the high wear palm area.
Suitable for unlimited machine washing, without shrinking, stiffness and disfiguring. In addition, the SEK certified coating makes it anti-bacterial and odour resistant.
1. Made in Japan, TOYOBO's elastic fabric gives you the ultimate comfort.
2. Different materials are firmly stitched together for better durability.
3. Velcro allows easy fastening and adjustment of the tightness you wish.
4. Holes on the surface allow the air to flow through.
5. More holes beteween the fingers help to keep the hands dry in sweaty conditions.
6. Made by TORAY, the renowned synthetic leather provides a strong grip even in the rain.
7. The elastic band wraps the wrist tightly, ensuring the gloves do not slip.
Longest lasting glove I have ever worn. I have played the best golf since wearing one, I can't believe how long it has lasted, why have we not seen these here previously, my hand does not sweat as much"
— Sean Finegan
Been using Fit39 for years. It really is the most durable glove I’ve ever used!
— Dermot Parker (Google Review)
I’m not 18-hole golfers, I only do drive range. Surprisingly, this glove fits well and provides very firm grip. Synthetic designed to circulate better, my hand kinda dry with this glove. Machine washed couple times, still looks like new and fit well, unlike my others, starting to age.
— Amazon Customer Review
Just awesome! I've been trying the first glove for two months and it looks new. It dries very quick after sweating inside, it never loses its grip, it fits better than every single glove of every brand tried before. Plus it's also washable and the colour choices are abundant!
— Matt Bailey (Google Review)